January 18, 2010

pretty prints - Martini dresses

I find that summer draws me towards beautiful prints, especially in clothing. One of my dream jobs would be to design patterns for use in fabrics for both upholstery and fashion.
Today I turned to Madaboochoo for a browse through pretty summer prints in clothing. I have previously found inspiration browsing through dresses and today I have discovered a new label, Martini.


I think this Crane Print Kaftan Style Dress is so elegant. I love the use of the print as a border along the bottom. There is another style dress which also uses this fabric, but I prefer this style. I think the kaftan cut has a more oriental feel which matches the crane print beautifully.
 

My second pick today is this Cream and Blue Lace Embroidered Floral Print Dress - also by Martini. I love the back view with the lace straps and ribbon tie. I really like the way it has been accesorised with the belt in the left image. It gives the dress a romantic and eclectic feel. this would be great for a summer wedding or party.




My 3rd and final pick is a riot of colour. This Satin Feather Print Maxi Dress screams summer. It's bright, fun and the maxi dress style is so easy to wear. I really like the detail in the feather print. It looks almost 3 dimensional.
It's fun to virtual shop like this. If you do need a dress though - there is 40% off all full price stock right now at Madaboochoo. If you are interested  in shopping, the prices of these dresses are all under $120 (including the discount!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails