January 25, 2010

Nica Handbags

Today I thought I would share my wish list (the short version anyway) from Nica Handbags' current range.
It was a black Nica handbag about 12 months ago which introduced me to this brand. I was on a dedicated handbag shopping mission. Usually when I go shopping for a specific item I come away empty handed and it was looking this way on this particular day. That's when I came across my Nica handbag. It was a range I had never seen before and I loved the decorative details on all the bags. I came away with a black Rowan bag with yellow and teal 'add-ons'. Next I discovered their online store which ships to Australia (yay!) and with the improving aussie dollar I made my second Nica bag purchase... and now I am pondering a 3rd addition.


I would like something neutral, but with a bit of colour. I like this combination of neutral colours spiced up with purple.
{top: Daffodil Grab Bag in taupe} {middle: Gladi Cross Body Bag in taupe}{bottom: Posie Clutch Purse in purple}
Now I just need to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails