November 5, 2009

Beyond the sea

With Summer well and truly on it's way I thought I would share some beautiful homeware inspiration I have found. I am a dedicated blue and green girl so this colour pallette is a definite fave of mine and it just screams summer.

The image above is from the latest catalogue of Alfresco Emporium, a Sydney based homewares store which also have an amazing website full of great homewares. I actually discovered one of their stores a few years ago and spent quite a while wandering through all the collections. The shops themselves are so well presented. How much fun would it be to run a shop like this and play with all the homewares and displays everyday!

These handblown bottles from Spain go straight onto my wish list!
 
...as does this sugarcane and lemongrass home fragrance range. I love room diffusers and think this scent combination (sugarcane & lemongrass) sounds amazing! I'll have to visit in store to check it out.
 
I also like the idea of these handblown glass balls. I really like layers of glass displayed together and I think these types of decorator items really add the final touch to a room. I like small ones wrapped in twine.




You can go and discover the Alfresco Emporium at one of their stores Sydney-side in Collaroy, Mona Vale or Cherrybrook, or you can browse the website.

I particularly like the collections they have put together. All the products above came from the House By The Sea Collection but there is also a Country Estate and House In The Hamptons collections too.

{All images from Alfresco Emporium}

1 comment:

  1. This wall post made my day. What a wonderful store that is. Thanks lovely Elsa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails